Almost 140 consultants from 17 European countries followed the interesting lectures from the highly qualified speakers regarding “Responsibilities and Results” and later in the interactive Europe Cafe, went on to discuss how European consultancies can successfully survive in increasingly tougher global competition.
- Katharina Schinner, the City of Vienna representative
- Ana Coelho, Director of EU Affairs, ACC1Ó – Catalan Agency for Competitiveness
- Panos Panagopoulos, President, European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations (EFCA)
- Hannes Posch, one of the initiators of ARGE Planning and consulting export and long standing president and legal advisor of the Austrian International Consultants
- Robert Krimmer, Senior Advisor, Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) & Office for Democratic Instruments and Human Rights (ODIHR)
- Eberhard Rhein, Advisor at the European Policy Centre.
ACES has been invited to this event due to the contacts established at the FIDIC 2010 Conference in India. On behalf of the Austrian International Consultants, Mr. Posch, president, offered a YP (young professional) scholarship to Andrea Sehic, ACES Executive Director to represent ACES at this event.
For ACES, this meant further expanding of the network of contacts and establishing linkages valuable for future cooperation and development of the Association.